One of the most challenging aspects of running a small business is funding growth and keeping cash flowing smoothly. More than half our clients at Boss Financial Group are small business owners. So we understand the unique finance needs of small business owners and have experience across lots of industries to be able to assist you with finance.
We can help with:
- Commercial Property Finance – Helping you purchase your business premises as a business asset or through your Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF).
- Business Finance – Finance for buying a business or to assist with expansion of your current business.
- Working Capital – Helping you gain access to working capital when you need it.
- Debtor and Invoice finance – Helping you borrow against your debtors so you can access cash sooner.
- Inventory / Stock Finance – Helping you access finance to buy stock or inventory.
- Self-Managed Super Fund Loans (SMSF) – Access finance to invest using your self-managed super fund.
We know that as a small business owner you are often juggling lots of hats. The most important thing a small business owner can focus their time on is activities that actively grow or improve your business.
That’s why working with an experienced broker is particularly important when arranging finance. When you are trying to do it yourself and deal with lenders directly it takes you away from the important job of running your business. That’s where an experienced finance broker like Boss Financial Group comes in. We listen carefully to your needs and provide an independent perspective.
This means we can provide you with small business finance options that take into account your unique business goals and challenges.
We then take care of the complete transaction from Interview, application, approval, settlement and ongoing relationship. Leaving you to get on with achieving your business goals.